Role: Backend Developer
What You’ll Be Doing
- Play a critical role in day-to-day coding, design, code reviews and troubleshooting with production issues
- Design, develop and deliver high quality code and automated tests to put into production within a short development cycle in a continuous integration and delivery environment.
- Collaborate with engineering, product and cross functional teams to devise optimal engineering solutions.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable and quality code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
Experience You Should Have
- Minimum of 1-2+ years writing NodeJS, python, Go backend languages
- Familiarity with Express.js, Flask Framework
- Solid knowledge in computer science fundamentals : algorithm, data structure, object oriented programming, Design Patterns and System Design
- Experience deploying Rest or GraphQL services into production
- Experience using NoSQL databases like Cassandra and MongoDB
- Experience using Mysql, postgresQL.
- Must have database design experience.
- Passion for developing high quality and robust code that scales and performs well
- Highly motivated, goal driven, can-do approach
- Innovative, team player.
- Experience with cloud computing services like Aws lambda, SQS and DynamoDb and container technologies like Docker
- CI/CD Technologies
- Experience with Kafka/RabbitMQ (or any other message broker)