Role : Finance Executive
Apply your knowledge of finance to real-world financial modeling, analysis, and reporting with our experienced finance team. Our growth-oriented company is dedicated to providing you with valuable learning opportunities as you share your ideas and creativity with the team.
- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Prepares quarterly and annual statements by assembling data.
- Complies with tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Completed or working toward a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g., Accounting, or Business Administration)
- Previous internship or related experience in finance and project management is a plus
- Must be computer literate (working knowledge of word processing, PowerPoint, Excel). Proficiency in Excel is highly desired. Knowledge of General Accounting Procedures a plus
- An effective communicator, both written and oral
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with staff, contractors and other providers
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines