Role: Senior UI Developer
We are looking for talented front-end developers who can help us in enabling our users and to deliver excellent experiences to end users. The role of a front-end developer in our teams is crucial in realizing our design ideas. We are looking for developers who can contribute in building the best-in-class digital experiences through the right use of frameworks, technologies and code.
Design and Develop web applications using front-end technologies like Angular 8+, Typescript, CSS, JS, HTML and many more.
Implement applications that have high standards of quality and the best of the performance. The candidate primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Translate UX / UI designs from our design teams into high quality code without any loss in translation Design and implement optimized components, modules and applications using best practices of front- end development and clean coding standards. Work closely with backend
development teams on API design and integration.
Experience and Qualification:
- 3 years of experience in front-end development of web applications.
- Frameworks: Angular 8+, Typescript, CSS, JS, HTML
- Experience in react js, jQuery and backend stacks will be an advantage
- B. Tech
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Strong skills in HTML, CSS and any other CSS Frameworks.
- Thorough understanding of any front-end frameworks like React, Angular or any other along with its core principles
- Experience with data structure libraries, state managements, functional / reactive programming.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ES6.
- Experience with RESTful APIs integration
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.