27th Oct, 2017 - 10:00 AM
Crossborder ecommerce has never been easier. Learn from the masters of the game.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE EVENTYou should attend if:
- If you already have an account on Amazon Global or Ebay international and are getting orders but want to understand how to sell more or how to sell on other marketplaces like Wish, Lazada, Linio, Priceminister, Amazon, Ebay, Cdiscount, Jumia, Rakuten and lot more.
- If you are successful in Indian e-commerce and are selling internationally either in B2B exports or through your own website
- If you have unique products which do not have a great market in India, but you know will sell well internationally
- If you wish to create a global brand because you believe in your products
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THE EVENT
- An overview and future of cross-border ecommerce from India
- How to focus on markets and categories to sell by region
- How to become a top seller on the top ecommerce marketplaces around the world
- How to create products that become top sellers
- Best practices on Shipping, Fulfillment and Customs Clearance
- How to tackle Payments, legal challenges
HOW YOU CAN BENEFIT
- Become an expert seller for Cross border export
- Avoid severe loss if you are venturing for the first time
- Gain knowledge on best practice & hacks
- Networking with expertin cross border ecommerce domain
- Build global brand hassle free
1000 – 1100 hrs
Introduction to topics
by Dibyendu Ganguly ,VP Business Development, Eunimart.
1100 – 1230 hrs
Introduction to Eunimart and major challenges in crossborder ecommerce
by Shayak Mazumder, CEO, Eunimart.
1230 – 1300 hrs
Introduction to the main challenges faced in crossborder logistics
by Ravi Manhass, VP, Logistics and Operations, Eunimart.
1300 – 1330 hrs
Silk Rute Presentation
Introduction to the handicrafts category and processes
by Mohit Singla, CEO, Silk Rute.
1330 – 1400 hrs
Lunch and Networking
1415 – 1500 hrs
Introduction to eBay.
by MHaneet Kaushal, Category Associate, eBay India
1500 – 1530 hrs
Introduction to Payoneer and their crossborder services.
by Rohit Kulkarni, Country Manager, Payoneer
1530 – 1600 hrs
Partner Marketplace Presentation
Introduction to Partner Marketplace.
1600 – 1630 hrs
High Tea and Networking.
1630 – 1715 hrs
Closing ceremony and Q & A Session
by Dibyendu Ganguly, VP Business Development, Eunimart.