How To Sell On Nykaa
If you want to sell your products on Nykaa, you will be required to submit a form with the details of your products. Once the form is submitted, the team from Nykaa will reach out to you.
Why Should You Sell On Nykaa
The company founded by Falguni Nayar in 2012 has proved to be one of the largest companies in the country. Being the country’s largest beauty retailer, this platform has millions of highly engaged and beauty-focused customers.
It is undoubtedly one of the most significant beauty influencers. As a company, it has made sure to keep its prices competitive and ensures timely deliveries to keep its customers happy and satisfied. The sellers, however, enjoy the delivery services that cover all major cities of the country.
A Step-by-Step Guide To Start Selling On Nykaa
If you want to start selling your products on Nykaa, these are the steps you need to follow to register yourself as a seller.
- You would first have to open a seller account on Nykaa and fill up all the essential details, including your business’s name, communication address, the nature of business, and all other mandatory documents. If you face any problems, you can quickly contact customer care for help.
- Next, you have to choose a product category, and you must keep in mind that you only get to enter this once. Then enter the brand name. You would get approval after the company does a background check.
- You must upload the trademark certificate that is only applicable to brand owners.
- Finally, you are needed to upload the details of the point person who would be contacted by the company in case of any questions or need assistance.
After the final submission, you will receive a confirmation email within 2 to 5 days of scrutiny.
Terms And Conditions Of Nykaa Seller Portal
Being a seller on Nykaa, there are specific terms and conditions that you must understand and follow.
- Nykaa has an online seller portal that needs to be accessed by the seller through a desktop or computer on mobile phones. This portal is provided for the seller to get all the online and offline sales information.
- Your account- As a seller, you are responsible for keeping and maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you should refrain from giving unauthorized access to anybody. You can use this to update any relevant information as required.
- User restrictions – There are certain user restrictions that you must agree to, and you can go through all these restrictions on their website.
- Rights to use portal- Nykaa gives you a royalty-free, non-assignable, limited, and non-exclusive license to use the portal and its services.
- Monitoring – Nykaa has the right to review and examine any information passing through their networks for security and audit purposes.
- Downtime and service suspension – Your access can be suspended due to maintenance or malfunctions from the company’s end.
- Product content and description listing guidelines – As a seller, you must update product information on the portal that would be displayed against your products on the website.
- Copyright, authors’ rights, and database rights – All the content that is included in the portal, like text, logos, buttons, images, and audio clips, is the sole property of Nykaa E-retail Private Limited.
- Disclaimer – You must acknowledge that you are accessing the portal’s services at your own risk and use your judgment before entering into any transaction.
- Indemnity and release – You will indemnify and hold Nykaa E-retail Private Limited harmless and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and directors’ agents from all sorts of claims and damages, including reasonable legal fees.
- Limitation of liability – You are not liable for any business loss or any other consequential loss that could not be foreseen to both you and the company
- Events beyond reasonable control – Nykaa will not be held responsible for any delay or failure if it arises from a cause beyond appropriate control.
- Violation/breach of TOU – If Nykaa finds that you have breached any portion or have conducted something inappropriate, it has the right to take action against you.
- Trademark, copyright, and Intellectual property rights – As a seller who has access to the portal has the right to its products, Nykaa shall not be held liable for any unauthorized or unlawful use of the marks.
- Data security and confidentiality – All the content displayed on the portal shall not be copied or reproduced without the permission of Nykaa.
- Vendor compliance to applicable laws and jurisdiction for disputes – The vendor is responsible for promptly uploading all the GST and other returns.
- Dispute resolution- Read more about dispute resolution from their website.
- Waiver – No waiver shall be deemed analogous failure to give any right a provision under these terms shall not constitute a waiver of such provisions or rights
- Contact us- You can reach out to the branch representative or branch manager for any questions or inquiries.
How To Sell Clothes On Nykaa Fashion
Nykaa fashion is a part of Nykaa known for selling famous women’s clothing and accessories. The platform is known to allow homegrown fashion labels from across the country to sell their products. Suppose you want to sell clothes on the forum. In that case, it can be an excellent decision because it gives incredible opportunities to homegrown brands and showcases their craft across different categories, including accessories, apparel, jewelry, and footwear. Register yourself as a seller and start selling your clothes on their platform.
How To Sell Cosmetics On Nykaa
If you want to sell your cosmetics or Nykaa, then all you need to do is register yourself on the platform by trading in the required information like your business name and products that you would want to sell. Once you are done, the company will take 2 to 5 days to process your application and reach out to you. If you get approval, you can start selling your products on the platform.
Nykaa In A Nutshell
Nykaa has become a go-to solution for all makeup and beauty lovers. Founded in 2012, it is now one of the largest companies. It is a beautiful platform to get yourself started as a seller because of its broad reach throughout the country.