1. Automate Pricing Tool: Gone were the days when you had to adjust pricing for your products manually, Amazon’s Automate Pricing tool allows you to automatically adjust prices on SKUs in your catalogue in response to events. You need to create a pricing rule, set the rule parameters, and select the SKUs to which the rule applies, then you are good to go.
2. Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA): One of the most excellent features of Amazon is Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), when you join FBA your products become more visible and more competitive as it gives you access to Amazon’s world-class fulfillment resources, One Day Delivery, Free Delivery options for your products and much more. You just need to send your products to Amazon fulfillment center, and they will take care of the rest including pick, pack and ship your orders across India and provide customer service.
3. Lightning Deal: By using Amazon’s Lightning Deal feature, your product will be displayed on Amazon’s Today’s Deals page for a few hours, which will increase your sales massively. To use this feature you have to be a registered Amazon seller and should be using FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) as your logistics partner.
4. Sponsored products: Getting your products to show up on search is tough, but Amazon’s Sponsored Products feature makes it easy for you to increase your visibility, as Sponsored Product Ads appear on shopping results pages and product detail pages which will increase your sale massively.
5. Sponsored Display: Amazon has introduced a new advertising solution known as “Sponsored Display”, which will help you in maximising your customer reach with minimal efforts. You can create display campaigns in minutes, and then Amazon automatically creates the audiences based on relevant Amazon shopping activities
6. Quality-Images: Images are the easiest way to get the buyer’s attention. You should have multiple images which are informative, visually attractive, easy to understand and relevant to shoppers so that the customer can see what they are about to buy.
7. Coupons: Amazon’s ‘Coupons’ feature is a self-service tool that will allow you to create your own digital coupons with exciting promotional offers for your customers. This service will help you promote your products and increase your sales.
This process can be further simplified by using Eunimart’s solution, a registered partner of Amazon, which can make the onboarding process a breeze and the products can be on the Amazon platform in no time.