OVERVIEW OF BONANZA
Previously known as Bonanzle, Bonanza is a highly renowned seller-centric online marketplace based out of US. The company was officially founded in June 2008 by Bill Harding with the mission to form a simple online marketplace that makes buying and selling a fun activity. Bonanza.com, headquartered in Seattle Washington, has more than 2 million monthly visitors to choose from a wide range of 3.5 million products. With nearly 500,000 registered sellers from around the world, Bonanza is undoubtedly one of the most widely viewed and used platforms for global Ecommerce.
WHAT MAKES BONANZA STAND OUT AS A GLOBAL ECOMMERCE PLATFORM?
Bonanza is renowned as one of the top global online marketplaces in terms of traffic. With very few hurdles to enter and set up a store on the marketplace, it is a great place for aspirant cross-border sellers to reach out to prospective buyers and augment overall sales and profit. To be specific, Bonanza is a marketplace that is built for the most unique niche of products; as such, buyers get distinctly engaged in the buying process without bouncing back too much. It offers a set of undeniable perks that makes it stands out from other global Ecommerce marketplaces which may be listed as follows:
- Unique audience: Bonanza has a large audience that takes a keen interest in exploring and purchasing stylish products that are different from the usual items sold on most international online marketplaces. Therefore, for a seller with a large product-chest of unique items, Bonanza is really an influential marketplace.
- Low fees: Bonanza charges the lowest fees for making use of its platform. It also needs to be mentioned that the fees are applicable only when a seller gets a successful sale.
- Unlimited products for sales with no expiry: If a seller has an unlimited number of potential products for sale, Bonanza is the most suitable place to be. The marketplace allows unlimited product categories to be listed for sale and there is no expiry date for these listings.
- Listings get updated on search engines: Bonanza has this amazing feature wherein once the inventory is updated into the marketplace, the listings automatically get displayed in multiple search engines. There is an underlying mechanism working behind it.
- Easy-to-use imports: Selling on Bonanza becomes easier with its easy-to-use imports. If a cross-border seller is already selling on top international marketplaces like Amazon, eBay or Etsy, the entire merchandise enlisted on these sites can be imported to Bonanza at ease.
- Easy payment options: Bonanza accepts Paypal as the most widely used payment option. The marketplace is soon to launch more payment options as and when it grows. Money orders or personal cheques are also accepted.
- Live events for promotions: Cross-border sellers can choose to promote their product categories on Bonanza through live events every once a month.
START SELLING ON BONANZA WITH EUNIMART
Bonanza strives to empower international online sellers with a powerful and robust platform for driving greater sales and higher levels of overall profit. It’s a wonderful marketplace for niche sellers but only if they have all the proper insights to come out successful. Eunimart, India’s first B2B global Ecommerce aggregator, can provide necessary assistance in achieving exemplary success for selling on Bonanza.