Overview of Bonanza
What makes Bonanza stand out as a Global Ecommerce Platform?
- Unique audience: Bonanza has a large audience that takes a keen interest in exploring and purchasing stylish products that are different from the usual items sold on most international online marketplaces. Therefore, for a seller with a large product-chest of unique items, Bonanza is really an influential marketplace.
- Low fees: Bonanza charges the lowest fees for making use of its platform. It also needs to be mentioned that the fees are applicable only when a seller gets a successful sale.
- Unlimited products for sales with no expiry: If a seller has an unlimited number of potential products for sale, Bonanza is the most suitable place to be. The marketplace allows unlimited product categories to be listed for sale and there is no expiry date for these listings.
- Listings get updated on search engines: Bonanza has this amazing feature wherein once the inventory is updated into the marketplace, the listings automatically get displayed in multiple search engines. There is an underlying mechanism working behind it.
- Easy-to-use imports: Selling on Bonanza becomes easier with its easy-to-use imports. If a cross-border seller is already selling on top international marketplaces like Amazon, eBay or Etsy, the entire merchandise enlisted on these sites can be imported to Bonanza at ease.
- Easy payment options: Bonanza accepts Paypal as the most widely used payment option. The marketplace is soon to launch more payment options as and when it grows. Money orders or personal cheques are also accepted.
- Live events for promotions: Cross-border sellers can choose to promote their product categories on Bonanza through live events every once a month.