Flipkart is one of the largest online marketplace in India. Started by IITians Binny Bansal and Sachin Bansal in 2007, Flipkart has more than 10 crore registered customers with over 10 million daily page visits and 80 lack shipments every month to over 1000 cities. The potential for growth on Flipkart is tremendous and is increasing every passing day. These seven tips will help you increase your sales on Flipkart.
If you want to understand how to sell on Flipkart, you can check our Step by Step guide for selling on Flipkart
Top 7 tips that every seller should know, to take advantage of the upcoming sale.
- Competitive Pricing: Customers often compare the prices of products with what the other sellers are providing, even a slight difference in price will make them walk away. So it is crucial for you to select the right price for your product which will attract your customer.
- Professional Images: Like they say “A picture is worth a thousand words” and on a digital platform, images are the easiest way to get the buyer’s attention. You should have multiple photos which are informative, visually attractive, easy to understand and relevant to shoppers so that the customer can see what they are about to buy.
- Inventory Management: Having the right amount of inventory is an essential part of any retail business. It would help if you always had an appropriate amount of stock so that your item won’t be displayed as “Out of Stock” as it would give a negative impression on buyers.
- Don’t keep your order pending: You should process your orders at the earliest, if you leave the orders in a pending state for a long time it will have a negative impact on shoppers.
- Product Listing Ads: This is one of the easiest ways to get more clicks on your product, you have to choose a product and create an ‘Ad Campaign’ for it, post that Flipkart will showcase your products as ‘Featured Products’ on relevant pages of its website. The more clicks your product gets, the more chances of it being sold.
- Become a Flipkart Advantage Seller: By opting to become a Flipkart Advantage Seller, you gain multiple benefits. Through this service, you can avail Flipkart’s best-in-class fulfilment centres. You need to store your products with Flipkart, and they will take care of everything including a quality check of your products by experts, faster delivery and much more, which means a better customer experience and massive sales.
- Participate in Spike Sales: Want to get a hike in sales with minimum efforts? Then Spike sales are a way to go. In spike sales, Flipkart provides exciting offers in most categories which will attract a maximum number of customers, and will drive massive traffic to the website and mobile app.